Wednesday, December 2, 2009

JILFs


Have you thought about this?
http://www.details.com/sex-relationships/dating-and-cheating/200912/hot-jewish-girls-fetish-jilfs?currentPage=1 Apparently, Jewish girls are in, in a real big way. Good for them and shalom and all that.

I don't think that I ever consorted with a Jewish girl, though I was pretty much an equal opportunity consorter of girls back in the old days. When I was on a dig in Israel before my senior year in college, I was around a lot of nice Jewish girls and naturally, one hundred percent horny one hundred percent of the time. But, we goyem there on the dig site were kind of like forbidden fruit--you knew they were thinking the same thing we were thinking but they didn't want to be the first one on their block in the kibbutz to get knocked up by some redneck from Texas who looked like he may just have changed out of his SS uniform.
Sort of bad for the neighborhood, you know. Definitely not kosher.
I do know that there seems to be a shortage of eligible Jewish men and that mothers of Jewish girls get upset when a young tribesman dates a shiksah. Experienced this first hand when daughter #2 had a nice Jewish boyfriend for about a year--heard some snippy comments from Jewish moms about raiding on the tribe. It was sort of funny and you can probably guess that I didn't really give a shit so it was just mildly amusing and nothing else. I wouldn't object to a Jewish son in law at all as long as he didn't try to muscle me away from that pork rib I had my eyes on.

No comments: