Monday, October 11, 2010

Fall Update

Fall is here, and with it comes the official "Decorative Gourds Season," no less at my house where Mrs. Bulba always has various gourd objects lying around which I think infers that we've grown and harvested them and are now enjoying the bounty of fine gourds offering up wonderous gourd products which we can share with family and friends and maybe hobos* who show up at our house for a square meal.  This guy has a little something to say about it:http://www.mcsweeneys.net/2009/10/20nissan.html
Decorative gourds such as those that Mrs. Bulba places on areas where I like to set my drink.
*Yes, I know that no one says "hobos" anymore, or "bums" in deference to "homeless people" which was established in order to eliminate the practice of calling a spade a spade.  Anyway, whatever as they say.

No comments: