Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Liberal Stuff


Slate publishes "the most liberal products" in America:
http://www.slate.com/blogs/blogs/browbeat/archive/2009/09/03/and-the-most-liberal-product-in-america-is.aspx?obref=obnetwork. A few chuckles here. First, I didn't know that Stella Artois was a beer that liberals enjoyed--I would have thought Left Hand or some brew from Oregon with a cool label would meet that definition. I think that it's also considered hip to drink PBR in young liberal circles. I don't know--I'm not young or cool or anything so WTF do I know. The other stuff on the list you'll never see my using, except a Frisbee which I used to enjoy throwing in college but didn't dwell on "universal health care" while doing it. Rather, most of us were in deep contemplation of various female parts between tosses. We'll report back after Slate follows up with its conservative product edition. Smith & Wesson should be on the list along with anything from the Cabela's catalogue.

No comments: