Friday, May 14, 2010

Rachel Maddow Makes a Sidecar


Just like the title says:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BvqcFo8yqU4. I'm pretty sure that Rachel was the smartest lesbian in her class or in the room, even if it's a large concert hall waiting for the Indigo Girls to hit the stage. Intensely bright and likable but she's adopted this straw man shtick on her show which became tiresome long ago. Also, Rachel, please put on some jewelry--the large expanse of bare neck is glaring. No charge for the fashion tip.

I'm going to order a sidecar on my next trip to a bar which will be in approximately eight hours from now. Will let you know how it turns out.

3 comments:

Lurch said...

First time I saw her show I thought it was a joke... a lesbian Keith Olbermann impersonator is comedy gold.

Taras Bulba said...

Why, thank you YukikoJ. "Happy" in the sense of a happy ending?

Lurch said...

Happy in the sense of you letting his spam through