Friday, December 18, 2009

Outward Signs


A piece on tattoos and other intentional marks:
http://reason.com/archives/2009/12/03/reading-peoples-faces. We've discussed this before, the tattoo thing and all. Whatever. Nothing says "executive talent" like a nice neck or hand tattoo. I would maybe feel different if I had a pair of rippling biceps to display some mysterious looking celtic symbol that I would later find translates to "scrubber of slop jars" or something.

Will be out of the blog bidness for a while, returning later next week from an idiotic trip that I've been shanghaied into taking. Nimdok and Shellback are in full control. Any chance of posting a photo of a female that isn't an emaciated crack addict, Nimdok?

2 comments:

nimdok said...

Sure. I aims to please. Let me dig through my stash and find one of the infamous "T. Bulba and his Beloved Pink Bag" prints. That ought to suffice...

Taras Bulba said...

That would be...horrible.