Thursday, June 10, 2010

Distressing


Says here that "The View" is highly influential among middle aged American women as a first stop for their news: news:http://online.wsj.com/article/SB20001424052748704575304575296371206044884.html#mod=todays_us_nonsub_pj. My question for women is how can this not be more embarrassing? Or, am I just out of touch and tone deaf? I don't know, but anything that features the yammering of Joy Behar and Woopie and Baba--especially when it comes to politics or serious news--is something that I'm not going to be interested in seeing. Then again, I'm not a woman. Allegedly.

Pictured here is Elisabeth Hasselbeck or whatever her name is who is the lone "conservative" member of the panel (a somewhat common network news practice). I have no idea if Elisabeth is an idiot or smart or annoying but she's a helluva lot better to look at than the rest of the lineup.

2 comments:

Lurch said...

Hint: She's an idiot.

lurch said...

On your link, drop the news: at the beginning