Friday, December 5, 2008

Body Language

No, not that kind--well, maybe later. I've heard that jewelry works.


A funny ha-ha from bounced NR scion and current semi-erect Obama admirer, Chris Buckley: http://www1.thedailybeast.com/blogs-and-stories/2008-11-17/obamas-awkward-group-photo/1/





I don't expect the boys and girls over at NR to ever welcome the exiled heir back, but he's a curious lad and clever with all them fancy words and he doesn't really give a shit who he's skewering, whether its whiney liberals or knuckle draggers.

13 comments:

nimdok said...

Fuck the political chit-chat...who in the hell is that in the picture?

Taras Bulba said...

You talking to me?

nimdok said...

uh, uh, yeah,...

Taras Bulba said...

Let me freshen up and I'll be right back.

nimdok said...

Keep it up and I'll be the one who needs to freshen up, if you get my drift.

Taras Bulba said...

Okay, sailor.

nimdok said...

that's good...

Ruprecht said...

That was a great read....not just your funny back-n-forth's but the Buckley piece, too.

Taras Bulba said...

I am curiously attracted to an attractive woman smoking. Probably has something to do with Leviticus.

nimdok said...

I am not so curiously attracted to women with big tits. Probably has something to do with big tits...

Taras Bulba said...

Did you say something?

nimdok said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
nimdok said...

be right back...