Friday, December 5, 2008

Math


I wish these guys were around when I was in high school--I felt the same way: http://www.theonion.com/content/news/shitload_of_math_due_monday


I sucked at math. Sucked, sucked, sucked. I hated it. I looked at a math problem and what stared back at me was some mocking, fucked up looking symbol invented by a drooling Bavarian sodomite that meant nothing to me except to say, "You're shit out of luck." Fuck fucking math. In my last semester of grad school, I had to take microeconomic theory which for whatever fucked up reason meant that derivitive calculus had to be employed. What the fuck for? So that shithead Professor Truitt could invent some more fucked up word problems involving the exchange of hot dogs for cokes? What a bunch of fucked up shit to completely fuck up my last semester, right down to having to take his motherfucking final on my last fucking day in school in order to make at least a fucking 80 to get a fucking B average in my fucking core courses in order to fucking get out of fucking grad school so I could get on with my fucking life as a fucking banker and debutante molester. Fuck it all.


I made it out and eventually took the microeco textbook to the H-O Ranch south of San Antonio where I personally shot it three times with a 30.06. Killed that fucker dead, I did.
"I'm all fucked up."

6 comments:

Shellback said...

I was an economics major and I hated Truitt's class too.

Ruprecht said...

Well, you're BOTH fucked, then.

nimdok said...

My kid threw the same damn rant at me last week, almost verbatim. Well, not the part about Truitt's class, but you know what I mean...

Taras Bulba said...

The day that my youngest ceases having to take future math classes, will be a joyous one for our entire family.

Ex Illinois Gov said...

I enjoyed "Price Theory"

Fascinating topic.

Have a masters in Eco.

Loved it.

nimdok said...

Outta my league...