Thursday, February 5, 2009

Let Fly


According to Mary Ann Akers of the Washington Post, Nancy Pelosi was overheard at the Annual Congressional Dinner saying she "..wants to pee on the Washington Times."


Funny, I got a bitch at home who would be also be happy to pee all over the Washington Times - assuming I had a copy to lay on the floor - but I doubt she would make such a fuss about it. Then again, the bitch at my house is an attractive example of her line, was born with an acute natural instinct, seems to understand that life ain't fair and deals with it without a lot of yelping, knows when to stay out of my business, and makes me happy when she curls up next to me and puts her head in my lap.


None of which can be said for an obviously inferior and somewhat poorly trained breed of hound up in D.C....

No comments: