Friday, March 13, 2009

Tarts


Happy Friday the 13th. Watch yourself out there--the closest that I ever came to death (that I know of) occurred on a Friday the 13th. I lost the reigns to a horse I was on and the evil bastard decided to take me for one helluva ride. I finally jumped off directly onto some nice, soft prickly pear cactus. Lots of fun, yessir. Goddamn horses. Anyway, here's something for you on great whores in history: http://www.cracked.com/article_17126_5-whores-who-changed-course-history.html. Being the sick minds all of you are, you'll no doubt jump at this stuff. Read it and see who you like. For me, I'm having a difficult time deciding between Theodora and Nell Gwynn. There's probably not a whore out there that could match Theodora on pure output, but Nell Gwynn had really good bullshit which is an important thing for a whore, especially when servicing the upper classes. They like to talk about books and decorating and such between sessions.
Anyone been to Papagayo's in a while?

No comments: