Wednesday, January 21, 2009

But then again...


My first reaction to the post below was, of course, to try to enlarge the accompanying photograph. Like most men, I think that getting to watch/join two beautiful women enjoying a little happy-time together is the centerpiece of 50% of our fantasies. My second reaction, though, was to remind myself that the reason most of those fantasies never become reality has to do with that word "beautiful" and the fact that it is almost never used to describe the female participants in gay-pride parades.

In retrospect, however, I have thought back to many of my weekly GNO's (Guys' Night Out). My buddies and I usually frequent establishments that offer the widest variety of adult beverages and the best scenery. In the course of becoming regulars at such places we come to know the waitresses that serve us quite well. Most are very attractive, and a large percentage have some degree of higher education.

Long story short, we ask these waitresses questions we might not ordinarily ask ladies in ordinary social settings. Surprisingly, most are happy to oblige our curiosity. Even more surprisingly, every one of them - to a woman - has admitted to at least one instance of girl-on-girl action.


Now, back to that photograph...

No comments: