Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Drink What?


Unbeknownst to some, although I'm not quite sure who, I will use just about any excuse to enjoy a cold, frosty adult beverage. I'm also quite flexible - I'll try (and most likely enjoy) just about any beer that doesn't have "light", "lite", "dry", "ice", "select", or "ultra" in its name. That being said, I doubt I'd try a beer just to be "earth friendly", "green", or "environmentally concerned". Quite the opposite, actually. Still, I found the following interesting




So somebody please give me another reason to try one of these. A few look pretty tasty.

3 comments:

Taras Bulba said...

Have not had one of those beers listed. "Better living through chemicals," I say. Especially when it comes to zapping the ever loving shit out of insects.

Shellback said...

I refuse to buy anything organic. Give me genetically modified food (or beer) any day. Like the banning of DDT which has led to the deaths of millions in Africa and elsewhere, the crusade against genetically modified food (and the push for organic food) will cost many lives.

Ponder that next time you're enjoying a refreshing pint of Banks's beer.

nimdok said...

I would, but I'm usually too busy starin' at the titties on the girl sitting on the barstool next to me...